Hey there, Internet!
Monthly Post of Random Pictures / Thoughts & Questions / Links and other things that happened during the past month and would not fit into another post…
(whee, thank you frilly frenchie for the drawing! My Winklepickers / Pikes arrived, detailed blogpost will be done in January!)
Maybe these thoughts / questions would be useful as inspiration or someone knows the answer? (If none of these, hopefully at least they would be entertaining.)
* I think I need tiny bat-images to put in front of lists (the stars were nice in the beginning but now it is time for some tiny changes to make the blog look better… Edit: tried but sadly it seems wordpress or my browser will add a border around every picture, need to find out how to change that so the tiny bat below will be able to move in…)
* Thank you so much, This month Justkeepbrains hit 500 followers (as well as publishing my 100th post here), so grateful for every single one of you! Love reading through your posts & comments, the blogging community feels like a second family to me!
* Surprised to see that the Hallway in my flat is nearly finished already and for the first time in maybe 5 years I have more space for things than actual things that should be in said room! Feels good and I hope it will be the same with the other rooms soon!
* Fighting with trust issues after two really bad experiences with ‘friends’, one of them I thought I would have known for 4 years now. Of course things like these happen all the time but this time it was really dramatic to me and also triggered some memories from the past… (’nuff said.)
* Got told I do my creative things wrong because most of my ‘whatever’ is done sitting on the floor instead of a desk. So I obviously met another person who is trying to tell me that creativity has to be done a special way to be right…
* That warm or even hot weather. Everyone who ever met me knows i start shaking from cold at maybe 15°C and am happy for every day the temperature is above that point but the weather being so warm, spring / summer like here in Germany this December is scary, maybe nature now is fed up for good with that human-pests and what we have done?
And here are my most favourite / inspiring posts from other blogs / websites this month:
* Lorkyn from Dark Wooden Path shared some amazing wooden art in her blogpost Yggdrasil – and since then you will find me looking for information on this kind of art since I only did sculptures from wood so far…
* Amy from She might be a Faerie is writing a story and teased us with an excerpt this month! (Gifts for Witches)
* Trend Predictions for 2016 – I have to agree with The Mutant Stomp Friends, would also like to see a more extreme (goth-)style for the new year!
Most played songs this month:
* Dreadful Shadows – A Sea of Tears
* Sound for Nights – Falsche Feuer
* Burntime – It is still…
* And One – The Great Commandment
* Mono Inc. – Forgiven
Plans for the next month (this time for the year…)
* Stay in contact & meet (new) friends
* Attend something exciting every month
* Finish the flat (except livingroom)
* Finish the Pokémon sleeve tattoo
* So the von Cyborgs said my ears would be able to be pointed, maybe we can already do that in 2016, if not: first 2017 plan already XD
* Re-pierce nostril
* Continue Working out throughout the year
* Continue Blog & Youtube, get better with my camera
* Repair some of the things my car needs
* Work on my arts
What has been inspiring for you this December? Have a nice evening and best wishes for a great, positive new year 2016!