Beautiful Blogger Award!
Hey there, Internet!
Lovely Brooklyn girl and mother of faeries, Glendaly (Lamamahada) Nominated me for the beautiful blogger award. Thank you so much for that – also, I am happy I met you (blog & youtube) this year, you definitely are a great inspiration in many ways! As mentioned in previous, similar posts I love exploring new blogs and hope some of my readers do the same and maybe find a blog they like in these posts!
So the rules for this Award / Tag are:
* Thank the person who nominated you
* Write 7 facts about yourself
* Nominate 5-10 beautiful bloggers that you love reading.
7 facts about me (That I hopefully did not already post somewhere before…?)
* I’m not a red-fan-girl. Strange fact? Let me explain: A lot of goth brands like to add bloody reds to their clothing or accesories. Of course the blood reference is nice and I see why so many darklings like to add red to their outfits but I prefer simple monochrome looks or maybe a hint of orange / green. When looking at my wardrobe you might only find 5-10 pieces with red in them. Have to add though that I love my car which actually is red.
* Sometimes I will not correct mistakes by autocorrect because they will make my friends laugh!
* I often am covered in bruises and scratches without knowing what I did, always was this way so my mom tends to call me ‘Chaoten-Paula’ a lot.
* The television in my flat is only used for my N64, maybe a DVD but I have not had a cable to actually watch TV for 6-7 years now and I don’t regret living ‘behind the moon’
* My sense of direction is worse than that of a nut, nuts at least know where the floor is located.
* When going out a lot of my friends enjoy collecting spiders and putting them in my backcombed hair so they would move in and add some webs for the night!
* I spend far too much time cleaning my flat. At this point I am blaming the fact that I still am missing a lot of furniture and hoping it will get better as soon as a single item will not be able to make my flat look like a complete mess.
Bloggers I would like to nominate
* Samm Sanity (Blood, Lace, and Faeries)
* M. (The Girl loves Makeup)
* Maria (DeusXMachina)
* The Shameful Narcissist (The Shameful Narcissist Speaks)
* Louise (Queens of the wild Frontier)
Did you recently find any new blogs you enjoy reading and would like to share? Have a nice evening!