Hey there, Internet!
Monthly Post of Random Pictures / Thoughts & Questions / Links and other things that happened during the past month and would not fit into another post… This time scheduled while I’m enjoying the weekend in Köln / Cologne at Amphi Festival.
Maybe these thoughts / questions would be useful as inspiration or someone knows the answer?
* Making plans for next year balcony gardening. Yes, this early. So many awesome plants and decoration, interested in dark gardening? There’s a facebook goth gardening group that has all the inspiration you will need!
* Ok, this was in June but so awesome meeting people in real life that you’ve known online (blog & facebook wise) for years! Hoping this lady (Meeow de la Peluche, picture!) will find her way back to blogworld soon again!
* When a storm throws some tree at you, could you resist or would take some branch with you?
* On weather, what happened? It acts really crazy lately!
* It is July, first good international Halloween shops have their new stuff in, what is everyone buying? What are your favourite shops?
* Septum Piercing? Nostril Piercing? Both? Maybe have been thinking about this far too much already…
And here are my most favourite / inspiring posts from other blogs / websites this month:
* The Gothic Homemaker: Dye Fastness on Bien Aimée – Cleaning your clothes the goth way.
* Jade introduced us in her post The Evil Queen’s Apple juice to sime finnish brand that sells black apple juice – I definitely want this to be sold here in Germany, too!
* Naelle from De.Lirium did a lovely post on How to press mineral Eyeshadows, haven’t tried that yet but i tend to lose my lose products before being able to use them so will try!
* Cool Costumes for Kids using wheelchairs – Love to see more and more of those ideas lately, so here is another blog (Rose B Fisher) taking the halloween fun out to everyone!
* Elle Palmer shared a post on that sourtoe cocktail thing on her blog the weirdo.
* Sary (The Walrus Room) shared her Finger-Tattoo experiences with us this month!
Most played songs this month, playlist was made to get in amphi festival mood. (and sorry, that list seems to be quite german this month)
* Goethes Erben – Rot Blau Violett Grün Gelb
* Centhron – Ich war so frei
* The Crüxshadows – Helen
* Stahlmann – Schwarz
* And One – Sometimes
What has been inspiring for you during the past month? Have a nice evening!