Creative Blogger Award!
Hey there, Internet!
This has been on my To-Do list for I think 2 months now! (Strange I kept this undone for so long because I really love to do or read through those tag and question and fact stuff) So here comes another Blog-Award Post – The Shameful Narcissist (whose name I was not able to find out yet but love that blog / maybe the ash rose thing is a hint though?) nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award so thank you a lot for this! Also, Thanks to The fun lovin’ travelers for also nominating me here, very late on that one, too! (but I enjoyed the liebster blog award explosion on alternative blogs and reading through all those blogs I’ve never heard of before or learning more about the people I follow!)
The rules on this award
– Nominate 10 (other said 15-20, some other posts said 5) blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
– Thank and post the link to the blog that nominated you
– Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
– Notify the bloggers that you nominated them for the award
– Pass the rules onto them
The blogs I nominate
– De.lirium – Lovely blog offering everything from OOTD’s / Photoshoots, DIY or simple inspiration!
– Desperate Hell – This lady got style!
– Enigmatic Rambles – I doubt there are many people who have such a knowledge of nailpolish and stamping!
– Green Robot Mama – This lady and her family share a bit of holiday-feeling in every post, alternative way of hawaii!
– Pretty Lies – Outfits and inspirations from a lady who is also a often-moving-houses-person!
5 facts about me
– My friends and family tend to make fun of me because I have quite a thing for glitter, probably said that before but when I get lost you will always find me where the glittery thing is (also, the black wall in my bedroom is not plain black, sparkles as soon as there’s a bit of light)
– When I have a ‘not-dancing-mood’-day there still are a few songs I could not resist and probably will get me in the dancing mood for the night: The Eternal Afflict – San Diego, Skeletal Family – The Night, Das Ich – Destillat (Extended Version!), Tanzwut – Meer, Theatre of Hate – Legion
– I decided to stop worrying about my living room, it now is my camping / tent-room until the other rooms are completely finished. And probably will still stay jungle-adventure like afterwards.
– I am still trying to finish the chainmail-dress, been working on it now but also had to take a long break but now I finally got a desk so probably more DIY again anyways!
– When I am angry or sad or in whatever bad mood I start cleaning my flat like crazy and then head to bed.
Anyone else who is always late in that kind of posts even though you love reading through them? Have a nice evening!