Hey there, Internet!
Monthly Post of Random Pictures / Thoughts & Questions / Links and other things that happened during the past month and would not fit into another post…
Maybe these thoughts / questions would be useful as inspiration or someone knows the answer?
* Holy BAT! Reached 100 followers on wordpress – aigain thank you so much for that, you can now follow via facebook / like justkeepbrains.com on facebook, too (since wordpress is wordpress, blogger users or non bloggers would only be able to follow via email and I totally see how annoying email newsletters can become)
* Why does a blog these days need a disclaimer and why is it so difficult to put together? – Do I need an english AND a german one because the blog is in english but I am in Germany?
* Learned quite a lot about dolinks and nolinks on my blogging researches this month so I removed most shoplinks (got told with dolinks google might put both sites to a spam list O_O) only links I left are to social media & blogs… for other things: google(for the moment, until I figured the nolink thing out). sorry.
* Who will be at Amphi & Mera Luna Festival this year? Let’s have a drink together!
* What is it with everyone getting hurt the past months? blood and broken bones news from so many friends (with or without photos included to their messages)
* Tiny spiders killing a lot of my plants, what are they and how can I get rid of them?! (They were able to kill one of my baby ivy’s within a few hours!)
* No other big things on my mind this month, was a really positive one, hoping it was the same for you, too!
And here are my most favourite / inspiring posts from other blogs / websites this month:
* Staples & Train Tack’s – sass-a-fr-ass is a lady I only met a few weeks ago via wordpress, still, happy to see whenever she posts something new, hoping her foot will be fine again, soon!
* Ever would want to know what you would look like as bird? I definitely would look like this: The jury is still out on this rainy day hairstyle… found on blog: a window to this woods
* When Taxidermy goes wrong on little black submarines – had to laugh so bad but also feeling sorry for these poor creatures…
* Is Goth Just a Phase? – A survey that was shared in several Facebook groups and that probably should be done by as many people as possible (that if it still is open)
* My friends Olli’s Flickr – Finally one of my friends sharing some good news / pictures of his holidays and other nice photograph projects!
What was inspiring for you this month? And, Amphi, Amphi, Amphi? Have a nice evening!