Hey there, Internet!
Jamila (thisizapen.wordpress.com/) awarded me the Liebster Award ( ❤ thank you) I remember that thing has been around for ages! No idea if I ever did this on my old blog though but this looks like a fun random post thing so count me in!
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have fewer than 200 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 Bloggers I nominate (hopefully am wrong with the numbers, cant believe some of the lower Follower numbers O_o°) Also, tried to skip those from my list that obviously have had this award before – sorry if double or triple or whatever!
– Blood, Lace and Faeries – Hmmm… Can’t see Follower’s count but there you go!
– Siouxie Lovecraft – Very personal, love it!
– Queens of the Wild Frontier – Ok, where are your followers hiding? *LOVES*
– Let Me Tell You About A Girl I Know – Happy to see you’re back, too!
– Frilly Frenchie – Cute Girl, Cute Outfits!
– Gothic Soulflower – Amazing Style!
– Graveyard Picnic – Seriously no Clue on how many Followers you have so there you go!
– MindLess Indulgence – Following her for years, Love her!
– Daughter of the jaded era – Inspiring and lots of Information!
– She might be a Faerie – maybe you also were never able to do this on your old blog?
– Roses and Vellum – 186 by the time writing. That was a close one! (actually a day has passed – maybe now im too late? O_O)
My 11 Qestions
– Do you believe in spirit animals or a connection to animals in any way?
– What was your favourite city you’ve been travelling to so far?
– If you could live as any creature in any time and any place you’d like, what would it look like?
– Why did you start blogging and are you still blogging about the same subject/s?
– How did you come up with your blogs name?
– Favorite Season?
– Who is your favourite Villain?
– What are you afraid of – any phobia?
– Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies?
– What would be your top wardrobe staple?
– Would you prefer a night at the club / a bar or on the couch or in nature?
11 Random Facts about me
– I actually am afraid of my 30th birthday in 2017 and am still thinking about a way to avoid that big O ever being mentioned.
– While my skin is as oily as a stick of butter in the sun my hair could be used for science-tests for new cleaning wipes since it is extremely dry (nope, not because of dying, it was like that before) I can use tons of oil on it each day without it looking greasy.
– My dreamhouse would be a caravan / trailer with warm water, heating and energy / internet access. And that probably would be the only way to keep me in an appartement for some years. (Now wondering if that would be possible)
– I would love to learn viola but doubt I will ever get started (too busy, sadly.)
– Not much of a snack person but I could not resist some salt & vinegar potatoe chips.
– I’m totally addicted to scented candles and actually all kind of scented products.
– Switched my black thumbs to green ones in 2014 – finally plants won’t die due to me touching them (I seemed to kill plants even by looking at them)
– Actually would have been born 10 days earlier, meaning may, 18th (Taurus) instead of 28th (Gemini, Ascendant Leo) – I just thought it was warmer inside.
– No coffee – no me.
– I don’t like doctors, don’t trust them at all. But I guess that’s what most people say who work in health-care?
– I have quite a thing for Pokémon (90’s childhood, The Anime, all the Games, TCGs, Collectables and of course Eisbrecher …)
Jamila’s 11 questions
– Would you rather kill someone or be killed? – be killed. thank you.
– Have you blogged on any other platforms, and if so, how do they compare to WordPress? – Started my first Blog on Blogspot like most people I guess. It seemed to be a lot easier but after my hiatus I did a fresh start here at WordPress and wish I would have switched earlier! So much more to customize and to do / explore!
– How would you like to be buried when you die? – As treefood.
– You have an argument with someone in a cafe and storm out. You then realise, with horror, that you left your bag in there. Do you:a) Go back in, apologise and retrieve it, b) Forget the bag, c) Rush back in, retrieve it, and then storm out again, or d) Deal with it in another way (please specify!) – Well, I am VERY attatched to my bag, afraid of it being stolen or whatever but if something like this really would happen: c! probably cursing on my way.
– Your friend gives you a scented candle for your birthday. Now, you don’t mind ordinary candles but there’s something about scented ones that makes you feel nauseous. So you decide to leave the candle outside the house on your garden wall for a passer-by to take. You even go so far as to stick a Post-It Note to it saying “Take Me”. The thing is, forgetting about the candle, you invite over the friend who gave it to you. They see it on your garden wall and ask you what it’s doing there. What do you tell them? Your answer may be as elaborate and creative as you like. – hmmm another thing that probably never will happen to me, a gift is a gift, precious, to be loved and thankful for. Probably when I really would not have liked the scent I would have burned it on my balcony and then used the glass or whatever for decoration… But again… when this would happen: Oh look! Isn’t that awesome! someone put a candle there that looks exactly like the one you gave me? YAY! Now even more awesome since I have no idea where the one you gave me went! Or maybe I left it on my balcony when I was reading a book last time and someone wanted to trick me?
– You accidentally delete a ten page document on someone’s computer, which they’ve been working on writing for a week. There is no possible way of retrieving it. What do you do about it/tell them? – Tell the truth ASAP. I deleted, I will do my best to get your stuff together again! And when I have no clue on that topic – how about some free homemade healthy food and Absinthe to get started?
– Would you rather torture someone or be tortured? – Like… in a sexual way? O_O
– What are your interests that you spend the most time thinking about? – Ever changing. Friends & whats happening in their lives, Preparation for some Events, Blogging, Shopping (hah, I’m a girl!), how to create / DIY something with less money,…
– What makes you uncomfortable to think about? – Future. I know I would love to have a family one day but I also know that I feel in a relationship like in a cage. In a bad way.
– What do you loathe about the shared human mindset? – Actually we are disgusting creatures. Would have a lot of potential but instead of saving / helping the planet we use we simply destroy it, all the other creatures and ourselves. We focus on what the Media wants us to focus on instead of appreciating all the people and or creatures, their ideas and learn from each other.
– What do you love doing? – YES! Well, being creative and actually DO something. Ok, sometimes I need a ‘nap, coffee, book’ day but usually I am very happy as long as I can do something!
Have a nice evening!